And the Lemonade Award Goes to…
Posted by Shannon L. Buck on December 31, 2008
Not long ago, I was given a lemonade award for this blog from another blogger who shares my name. I am truly honored.
When you have lemons, a problem, what do you do with them? You make lemonade!!! When you have a problem you should try to take that problem and work on it until you have it all figured out!
This award is meant for people who are positive, show gratitude, and of course: make lemons out of lemonade!
The rules for this award are:
1. You post the graphic for it.
2. Write a post that links back to the giver.
3. Pass it on to up to ten others.
4. Leave a comment on the blogs that get the award, so they know what’s happened.
Here are the Blogs/Bloggers that I chose to give the awards to:
2. Melinda at One Green Generation
3. Heather at Simple-Green~Frugal
4. Amy at Crunchy Domestic Goddess
7. Vanessa at Green as a Thistle
9.Kristine at It’s Easy being Green
Check the blogs out if you haven’t already, They are jam-packed with great information.